borrow a book, keep the ideas.
Fundraising Goal: $19,500
We already have 7,000 books donated and no way to share them with the community! We want to offer a public space for children and adults alike to be whisked away to far off lands or learn about whatever sparks their curiosity.
- A double shipping container overflowing with books (and a desk for our librarian)
- An outdoor lounge perfectly designed for a day of reading
- An all-weather reading circle space for kids
- $8,300 to install shipping containers and make necessary adjustments
- $5,200 for fencing, landscaping, and all-weather structures
- $4,300 for bookshelves and outdoor furniture
- $1,700 for librarian equipment, solar lights, and other small supplies.